Opinionated Solutions to Life's Problems

Lots of opinions, Lots of options, Lots of hidden answers to Life's convulated questions.

Name:
Location: California, United States

LIKES: India, Music, Math, Dance, Advertising, Statistics, Optimism, Dreams, Strong opinions, Rains, Bike rides, Caribbean Sea, Jamaica, Waterfalls, Swimming, Stray dogs, Full moon, Tagore, F.R.I.E.N.D.S., Junglee sandwich, Phone talks, Jasmine flowers, Short work meetings, Fridays & Saturdays, Chocolate ice-cream at mid-night. HATES: Sweet tongued liars & Bitter tongued liars

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Gaon Walo Mein Mari Nahi

Hey guys,

I know many of you have dropped in to say "Kaha Ho?!" on my blog. For those of you who are thinking that I am away honeymooning here, all I can say is hope you were right.

The truth is that I am buried 79 feet deep down in crazy, omnipresent work! (See the blue font update to know exactly who and what is making me so miserable)

For the first time in life, I've experienced what it is to really pine for a vacation! I am a brave gal and will climb the 79 feet in no time, till then, Ouchhhhhhh , Phir se giri, ab to yeh 179 feet down lag raha hai ;)

See you all soon :)
Still a Life Lover

6 Comments:

Blogger Sakshi said...

*Dharmendra style* To phir no suiiicide!!!

5:59 AM  
Blogger Ajj Kaim Singh said...

theekaa theekaa...

1:40 PM  
Blogger Sudipta Chatterjee said...

Jaago... jaago mohan pyare!!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Life Lover said...

sakshi---> LOL!

psv---> liked your last post, will comment soon

sudipta---> arre jaago nahi so jaao bolo...jaag to mein rahi hoon raat raat bhaar, didn't you read my 79 feet wala post?!!! :D

5:23 PM  
Blogger Strider said...

same pinch!
:)

3:28 AM  
Blogger By Deepa and Supriya said...

Thanks for the update, I was wondering too :)

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home